8/23/2013

LAYERS



Since the weather was a tiny bit nippier than usual I decided to go for a layered ivory/black look. It consisted of a vintage tshirt, XXL black tee bought at Target ( lol ) a black Acne Studios blazer and an ivory thin coat from Weekday. I totally love layering but it can be annoying sometimes because of comfort and utility, who wants to keep on correcting layers?? I was also inspired to layer wrinkled fabrics on one another by Yohji Yamamoto who recently presented his SS14 collection. I was relieved to see him step back into black and white and not random splashes of colour like in his AW13 collection. Yohji is great at getting an extremely elegant hobo-like look. I love it.

I wore my Nike Roshe Run premiums, and soon you'll all find out that I'm a big big sneakerhead and/or genereal shoe-maniac. peace

( photos by saga )

No comments:

Post a Comment